Teladoc – Talk to a doctor anytime and anywhere!
Washington County will be offering Teladoc services beginning in 2020 to you and your eligible dependents with 24/7/365 access to U.S. board-certified doctors, pediatricians, and dermatologists by phone, video, or mobile app.
There is a consult fee of $45 (which is less expensive than an office, urgent care or emergency room visit), or $75 for a Dermatologist, until you have met your deductible. After you have met your deductible then the consults are at no cost.
With Teladoc you can:
- Talk to a board-certified doctor anytime, anywhere you happen to be
- Use it anywhere, anytime: On vacation? Stuck at home with sick kids? 3:00 a.m. and need care now? No problem. Teladoc doctors are available 24/7/365 via phone and online video consults.
- Receive quality care via phone, video or mobile app
- Be assisted in 10 minutes, on average
- Have prescriptions sent to the pharmacy of your choice
- Pay less than going to the ER or urgent care clinic
- Have the information from your visit sent to your primary care physician with your consent
Quality care for conditions including:
- Sinus problems
- Cold and flu
- Respiratory infection
- Pink eye
- Skin problems
- and more!
Visit www.teladoc.com or call 1-800-Teladoc to talk to a doctor anytime!